INFORMATION ABOUT SUBMISSION
2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BIG DATA, MODELLING AND MACHINE LEARNING (BML'21)
Submission process :
First step : Creat your account in EasyChair (if you don’t have it already)
Second step : With your username and password, you can Submit your abstract/paper here
- For Abstracts only : All the accepted and presented abstracts will be included in Abstracs book (Template of Abstract here)
- For Papers : All the accepted and presented papers (Template) will be submitted for inclusion in SciTePress Digital Library (Scopus, DBLP…)(https://www.scitepress.org)
Publication Notice – Papers :
- All submissions should be original, professional and have not been published elsewhere. Paper length should exceed 3 pages followed (Max 5 pages) and it need be formatted strictly according to the Template.
- Submissions must be original, unpublished work, and not have been submitted to another conference or journal for publication. All submission will be peer-reviewed roughly by at least 2-3 experts.
- Authors are invited to submit English papers. Please confirm your papers with clear argumentation, close core, sufficient theoretical analysis, proper language and standard grammar in English.
- Submission of a paper implies that should the paper be accepted for formal publication, at least one of the authors will register and present the paper in the conference. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
BDMLA’21 uses the i-Thenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts. i-Thenticate software checks content against a database of periodicals, the Internet, and a comprehensive article database.
BML’21 uses Grammarly to check the manuscripts for Grammar, any manuscript with high rate of grammar imperfection will be not take on consideration.